- 6226 – 6238 OAKLAND
- ST. LOUIS, MO 63139
42 inviting apartments homes located in the well-known, historic Dogtown area of St. Louis. Within walking distance of entertainment and restaurants. Just minutes from Forest Park, which is home to the St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center and much more. Easy access to Washington University, Forest Park Community College, Fontbonne University, St. Louis University and St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Six panel doors
- Spacious updated kitchens
- Hardwood floors or carpet
- New windows
- Laundry facilities
- Electric range
- Frost free refrigerator
- Ceiling fans and mini blinds
- Lighted, off-street parking
|APARTMENT SIZE||SQUARE FEET||MONTHLY RENT|
|1 Bedroom/1 Bath||480/483 sq. ft.||$725.00|
|2 Bedroom/1 Bath||660 sq. ft.||$930.00|
- PET POLICY:
- Cats and dogs are accepted, no weight restrictions. However, the following dog breeds are restricted: German Shepard, Pit Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Akita, Mastiff, Great Dane and Doberman Pinscher. All Service animals are accepted even if they are a restricted breed.
- A Pet Deposit of $300.00, $150.00 refundable and $150.00 non-refundable, is charged for each pet.
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment; a monthly Pet Rent of $25.00 per pet.